Writers notebook text: winter

One day me and my friends were walking through the city when we spotted a snowman sitting in the middle of the road. It did not move it just stood there in the winter snow, when a little snowflake fell on the snowman and the city turned to snow.

Suddenly the snowman turned to us and said that we were next to be turned to snow! We ran for our lives but when we turned around nothing was happening, unless you count the snowman hopping after us.

We faced in its direction and we ran at it like we new what to do ( well we new what to do of course) and once we go to it I kicked its head off.

One thought on “Writers notebook text: winter

1. Hi Finn,
    I thought your text was interesting and I like how you jumped straight into the mystery and action. You introduced your characters well and appropriately. I think you could’ve had a title for the story itself. You had one spelling and that was new the word you where using there was saying that something was new, the new you wanted was knew as in I knew what I was doing as you said in the text. I also thought you could’ve made the paragraphs longer and make another paragraph in the middle.
    Bryce out!